Monday, August 6, 2018

The Earth May Be Shaking, But Not His Iman!





   ASSALAMUALAIKUM




                        Alhamdulillah today has been a good day for me. But has it been a good day for my other brothers and sisters out there in other part of the world? In Palestine, in Syria and now in Lombok, Indonesia. Never heard of Lombok. I just googled on Lombok. Let me share with all of you who could be just like me.
LOMBOK IS AN ISLAND IN WEST NUSA TENGGARA PROVINCE, INDONESIA. Today my  mum just told me that Lombok was attacked with an earthquake and has killed many. All tourists made their way out of the island.
I was watching the video that my mum shared with me. The Imam did not stop leading the prayers because no matter what situation we are in, prayers are wajib. The imam continued with the prayers with ayatul kursi, asking Allah swt to forgive him and whoever who are still behind him.
Let us all pray for the safety of everyone on that island.

1 comment:

Pengorbanan Anggota Bomba.

                                                                                         Assalamualaikum WBT          Mula-mula se...