Thursday, August 2, 2018

Sad Video Of The Day




         
              This video shows that some of the Syrian children can't tell who is their God. The first part of the video seems like it is not sad enough,but the ending is very sad. I almost cry after watching this video because of the ending. Some of the children said that Nabi Muhammad S.A.W is the god,some of them answer the correct questions.
              I choose this video because it is very heartbreaking. I always heard from the news that Syria is under attack by Israel. I am so awful to them because,they can't have a simple life. I don't want to spoil the video but after I watch the video,they said that they have to hide in one spot in order to survive.
             Let's hope that Syria is the most cheerful country. I hope that there is no one going too attack anyone soon.
Syria is under attack
                                                     


                                                                        Al-Fatihah

                                                                   






 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pengorbanan Anggota Bomba.

                                                                                         Assalamualaikum WBT          Mula-mula se...