Thursday, August 9, 2018

Favourite Movie Of All Time!!!!!

                       


                                  What is Aiman favourite movie????


               What is up guy's, welcome back to my blog!!! Today Im gonna let you guy's know what is my favourite movie. Are you guy's ready? My favourite movie of all time is Wreck It Ralph. I know I know, that movie is like kindergarten movie. Even though it is just kids' movie, its funny and relaxing. Do you guys know this movie? I'm pretty sure you guys know this movie.

               Anyway, let's talk about which scene is my favourite, saddest, funny and more!!! Let's start of with my favourite scene. My favourite scene is when Vanellope wants Ralph to help her making a race kart. Let me just show you the clip!! Are you ready???
   
\


           By the way, I choose this scene because  sound effect is awesome and the scene is full of colors, blue, black, baby blue, pink. OK, it's time for the next scene. This scene is going to be funny. Do you guys remember that one scene when Ralph accidentally crash into Sugar Rush. After a few minutes, he realisedthat his medal stuck on top of the candy tree. He tried to get it but....... I need you guys to watch this clip!!!!








             The last scene it is the saddest clip in the movie. The saddest scene would probably when Ralph completely destroy Vanellope Kart. King Candy came up to Ralph to give the medal back then,Vanellope realised that he had his medal on his neck. The Ralph decided to......... uhhh so hard to spoil it but just watch this last clip.







                    Actually, the whole Wreck It Ralph movie was interesting,but those clip that i gave is my favourite type of scene. I choose this video because it gives me so much of knowledge. What I learned from this video is never give up on doing something. As you can see, Ralph has helped Vanellope so many times. He knows what's best for Vanellope. Even Vanllope can't drive at the first time, but with Ralph patient, Ralph decided to guide her how to drive.The last part of the movie,Ralph has risk so much, he rather risk his life to save Vanellope and others. After Ralph had punched the mentos in the lava, he thought that he is finished, but Vanellope came up with her kart and save Ralph.


                         " DO GOOD AND SOMETHING GOOD COMES TO YOU"



                  DON'T FORGET TO SHARE MY BLOG TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. THANK YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pengorbanan Anggota Bomba.

                                                                                         Assalamualaikum WBT          Mula-mula se...